For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes no information regarding the domain or e-mail address.
What information do we collect?
1. We collect information from you when you fill out a form. When placing a service order or filling a form on our site, as approximate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, contact details, payment details and/ or more required fields. You may however, visit our site anonymously.
2. We collect the e-mail addresses of those who post messages to our bulletin board, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, the e-mail addresses of those who make postings to our chat areas. You may however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
1. To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond your individual needs.)
2. To improve our website (we continuously strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.)
3. To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.)
4. To process transactions (your information whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer. )
5. To send periodic e-mails (the e-mail address you provide for the ordering process, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information etc. )
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future e-mails, we include detailed unsubscribe instruction at the bottom of each e-mail.
6. To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information; when you access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties you personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, servicing you so long as those parties are agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours, or others rights, property, or safety. However non-personally identifiable visitors information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links :
Occasionally at our discretion, we may include offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
With respect to Ad Servers:
To try and bring you offers that are of interest to you, we have relationships with other companies that we allow to place ads on our Web pages. As a result of your visit to our site, ad server companies may collect information such as your domain type, your IP address and clickstream information. For further information, consult the privacy policies of:
Your consent :
Contacting us :
Our website address is: www.rupahalisarees.com
You can reach us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
OR You can reach us by phone at +91 33 2287 7001
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above email.